FINANCE & FINTECH
Key Features: A new SDG funding design powered by Blockchain, pension-fund pre-finance and Tokenized Carbon Offsets post-finance.
Cross-Pollination Elements: Interacts with all SDG ecosystem channels supporting SDG Energy renewable energy development, SDG Health sustainable health iniatives and SDG Business workforce automation projects.
Long Term Pension Fund Loans
- SDG Finance has partnered with a large pension fund which provides our SDG projects with large pre-finance capabilities.
- SDG pre-finance comes in the form of long term, low cost loans repaid by profitability of our selected SDG projects.
- SDG Finance Carbon Offset funding and Security Token Offering finance provide secondary pension fund loans support.
- Our first of its kind combination of pension fund loans, Carbon Offset funding and STO finance brings new opportunities to the SDGs.
Digital Ledger Technology Incl. Blockchain
- SDG Finance develops targeted Blockchains that bring transparency, increased governance and efficiencies to key SDG sectors
- Our first is SDG Energy Blockchain which incorporates an exchange where offsetters purchase and send Carbon Offsets for SDG projects.
- The SDG project receiving Carbon Offsets exchanges them for cash at the SDG Blockchain powered SDG Exchange.
- The SDG Exchange provides views for Carbon Offset project management, showing their funding and their performance.
High Quality Carbon Offsets
- Carbon Offsets offer a means for polluters to offset their carbon footprint by funding renewable energy projects.
- However they lack transparency and on average see just 30% of funding eventually reach destination green projects.
- SDG Finance Carbon Offsets only originate from SDG ecosystem company SDG Energy-owned renewable energy and Climate solution projects.
- SDG Finance provides transparency on its Carbon Offsets via the SDG Exchange account showing projects, their funding and their performance.
SDG Asset Tokenization
- Our SDG Tokenization system brings a high potential new financing mechanism to the SDGs
- SDG Tokenization enables asset owners to create tokens representing asset value and securely transact the tokens.
- The process uses cryptographic mechanisms and enables fractional ownership of SDG digital assets.
- The accounting system provides checking of transaction history with reliable real time audit capability.
- The trading of SDG asset tokens represent a creation of a secondary asset exchange opportunity market.